Monday, 20 February 2012

BlitzMax ASCII engine released for Win32 and OSX...

Well I have got around to compiling the ASCII engine into a module for BlitzMax this allows users to create games that look and feel like the ASCII games of old, why not go and grab it over at www.graveyarddogs.com and have a peek in the Downloads section.

Today I have been doing some tests on a game idea we are playing with im also prototyping another game I have planned. Also I found time to bring the tired old Graveyard Dogs website upto date and completely rewrite the entire frontend of so it doesnt look so nasty. I will be changing other stuff on the site as the days progress adding more content and information about Graveyard Dogs products and services..

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger