Thursday, 10 December 2009

More fixes :)

Well ive been trying to locate a problem with memory, I got the ram down to 2.57Mb which is amazing from 40Mb but still got to do the Virtual ram now :). I have adjusted the score system so it doesnt recreate a scoreboard EVERY cycle but only when required this gives extra cycles to the game. Also changes is the spectators they dont load images every cycle but when the character is loaded and then they are freed when they are released this means they animate faster. There are loads of other changes to one of the characters clouds in the background they are properly scaled now.

I still have to fix some more things that need fixing but I am moving forward :).

For anyone who needs information on the iPhone stuffs I would recommend getting a apple account who better to help than the people who made the systems in the first place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger