Friday, 19 February 2010

Phew, well thats all I can say 'phew' :)

I fixed a rather nasty bug in our latest project, all relating to 'buffers' anyone who plays around with OpenGL will understand the problem. Everything has buffers, and it needs them everywhere, I basically foolishly assumed that OpenGL done some of it (harking from Blitz coding days I think where its done for us) well I fixed it and it looks amazing now.

The game itself is absolutely brilliant I have just added the rooftop so next I got to add some other bits to the game engine then I can move forwards from there to make the rest of the game system so that we can play it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger