Saturday, 23 October 2010

Notices getting there...

Well I have been working on getting the notice board complete, its still WIP but its getting there (this is in between unpacking etc). Once the notice boards are in there and working 100% then I will work on the main menu and other sections of the game once they all get complete the game will be about 55 to 60% complete. The things that would be missing are some of the graphics and ending sequences :).

Its all coming together :)

EDIT: Well I have inserted game modes into the mix, basically this is required for the game to work correctly. What it all does is simply tell the game that your on the main menu, notice board or somewhere else. I have also plotted out the notice board notices so I can now complete that section of the game so we can move forwards.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger