Monday, 4 October 2010

Perspective...

Well after me and Emm fired off loads of emails to each other (we do this to hash ideas out) its decided that data files would be better suited for our needs (in this game and 'future' games), to this end I have converted ALL the iPhone data functions over to the C++ system we are using so it will make life easier on us.

What I still have to do is a extractor so we can read single lines from the data and process them into something we want this will not take long (famous last words) but the ramifications of the idea will be BIG for instance in another game we have planned the game will not be possible without 'LOADS' of coding or we could go the data file route. So we will be in better stead to create any game we want later with the ideas and code laid down now...

Well now I can extract lines from the data files so I just need to parse the data into the system and get everything sorted :).

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger