Friday, 11 February 2011

Adding more commands to the mix...

Well now that we need a certain sort of effect for the JJ game we are working on I have added it to the engine now, it was such a good effect that I added it to the Tombstone system and made it so that we could do it both directions required. There is a bonus from this is that Emm asked me to add some fading commands to it which I added to the commands but today I added a FADE_RANDOM options to the mix once I added this I can see LOADS of possibilities for the effect and what we could 'do with it' :).

Later on today I will be burying myself in code once again to do the underwater scenes for this I will have to test the fullscreen texture grab so we can play with that too :).

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger