Friday, 4 February 2011

Playing with Artificial Intelligence...

Well one thing I love playing with is A.I. yeah there are loads of different things out there to use A.I. for, one is simple game characters that perform tasks not always in the way intended (this is where the A.I. kicks in). In our latest game I am using it so the computer can perform a demonstration of the game rather than having a 'running' demo where its all 'pre-planned' I want a computer system where it 'reacts' to everything in the game.

After much thought and thinking about the whole subject I have decided to use a simple scripting system in the game which already works rather nicely im just planning out the script so our character can make the way through the level.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger