Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Getting there once again...

Well I have added the character Emm has created for the JJ game :), this looks really cool and once I have properly placed them in the sequence I will then send Emm another build.

On the Win32 front I have located a old engine I wrote back in 2001 based on C++ and OpenGL this one was a VC++ 6.0a package (loverly editor by the way), so im going to merge this engine into Tombstone making the Win32 build work correctly as expected after that we will have Win32/OSX and iOS versions of Tombstone rendering.

Ok I have now located the problem with the Win32 build of Tombstone this will allow me to make the final stages complete and then move forwards with the entire thing on all platforms :)

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger