Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Darkness to light...

After a brainstorming session with Emm (we have these when we can find our brains ;) ) we come up with loads of stuff to add even more to the game, one such thing I like is the lighting system. Dont get me wrong its not Unreal3 with its pixel perfect lighting or its doom3 with its power outage and complete darkness, no this light suits our game perfectly.

Once all the sections of the game are in this will be a classic game in its own right :D, I love playing the game already and its about 25% of the way to completion. Once its all in there we can have loads of things for the player to explore and do and the whole idea of the game will come together as it is not.

More soon...

1 comment:

  1. I found this informative and interesting blog, so I think so it’s very useful and knowledgeable.


    Lighting

    ReplyDelete

blogdigger