Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Counting chickens, have one too many...

Well I thought everything was going perfectly until my partner in crime Emm said 'the collision is still off and there are serious problems here'. Soooooo with Carmack style bravado I ripped out the entire collision system all 328 lines of it and rewrote it in less than 100 :). The new system works perfect here but the final test will be if Emm can break it (he broke it five times before YES I am counting) :)

On another note the options screen is coming together nicely and its all looking rather pleaseing on the eyes now :). After fixing some more minor bugs I think if all goes fine with the collision system then we will be 98% complete 1% for the sound and music and the last 1% for testing sake :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger