Thursday, 7 January 2010

Music and polishing

While Ed finishes the code, I am doing polishing on the artwork, rearrange menues and take partially care of the music (aka not doing it myself but commissioning it).Looking forward to release now, and as usually, already think a lot of the next games, especially Glyphe and ION.iPhone is real fun, and considering that even NINTENDO seems to try and copy some features for the next DS, Apple did a great job with it.Also looking forward to the end of january. where the Apple tablet will be revealed.Fascinating opportunities for developers, especially if the tablet is able to run all the App store apps :)
Oh, and yesterday I wrecked my network here, dunno how I was able to do that, so I was almost 24 hours without internet :) Curse Vista....

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger