I have already coded the terminate function and got some code to hook it onto the terminate function, all I have to do now is the loader when we continue the game (im all for a continue option on the main menu :) ). Once the loader is done too I will be able to quit the game with the home button and resume when I want to, this sits nicely with the game in hand and makes for an amazing experience for all gaming stuffs :). Now I have the code I can add it to ALL future Graveyard Dogs games too.
On the Xmas front I got two loverly rings from my girls and a cup with 'Top Dad' on it :), I also got some loverly present from me other step kids too and me missus who bought me 'Terminator 4 collectors edition' amongst other things (how did she know ;) ). Here to 2010 and hope you all had a loverly xmas and new year as well.

The only cool thing in T4 was Arnie :p !
ReplyDelete