Monday, 11 January 2010

Street fighter eat your heart out...

Well I have added the match counters that I designed for the game (in lieu of the ones Emm has designed) this gives the game a sort of 'Street Fighter' look LOL, the game itself can be played for best of 3, 5, 7, or 9 which means you have to get at least 2, 3, 4 or 5. Once the entire game is complete it will be HARDER than it used to be and it looks amazing :).

Well I have just added the amazing graphics that Emm has done for me and let me tell you "they are amazing" the game looks even better than before now :). I cant wait for the final build now and be able to play the final game :). Now I have added all the extras it looks even more polished :)

Also fixed some annoying bugs, one was with the new match system and the savegame routine another was just a simple graphical glitch that has been rectified :)

I have finally got around to completing Aetherios and Vulgor so their cheat effects are in the game finally this completes ALL the characters from the game so I can get on with finalising all the other code. The characters themselves will only cheat whilst the game is being played and not when the player is waiting this stops any problems early on with the opponent cheating and causing a bug :).

All I have to do now is some small coding tweaks and add the ending sequence to the game engine and it will be complete :)

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger