Sunday, 28 February 2010

The next one will be the BLOODIEST ever....

At least for us at Graveyard Dogs.I am currently working on some graphics that even I, who went through games like Dead Space, God of War, Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil, Hellraiser, Event Horizon can barely digest.
To see the bloody remains of what was once human splattered around is..."just not right" (to quote some famous game characters).
Actually I wanted to show it to You all, but then, I felt like I should censor myself.It was just too much.
So all I can offer is this, in all its gory glory:

And NO, its not the monolith from "2001", dammit (just to prevent those obligatory comments).

ED: Man with all the blood and gore your adding this we are starting to look like Id software ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger