Thursday, 30 September 2010

Ahhh, the memories...

While Ed is coding away, and I am pixeling little items, my mind wanders back to the time when games were great.I do remember spending more than three months playing daily "Pool of Radiance", its also my favourite RPG game. I remember puzzling my way through "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis", flying above the channel in "Their finest hour", beeing scared in "System Shock 2" and "Dead Space" and feeling some cold hand grabbing my heart when one of my wingmen died in "WingCommander".I remember reading those game reviews in printed (!) magazines over and over.These are my favourite games of all time (images by Mobygames):

Favourite RPGs






Favourite Adventure






Favourite First Person Games






Favourite 3rd Person Games









Favourite Flight Action Games




And of course...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger