Thursday, 25 November 2010

Major modifications...

Well I have completely changed the way the text system now works, the new system allows for any bitmap font using any character set. Major change is the system is now a module for Tombstone (it was a major part last time) this comes under the TText type definition now, all the commands relating to a 'specific' font are within its own variable this means the fonts no longer have to be all the same characters in the same order.

I had to make the change as I want to use another font I have designed for some other sections of the game BUT I didnt just want the same character set, I have an old MS-DOS character set that is a good mimic of the good old MS-DOS one. This will make a good system for the game :).

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger