Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Polish...

Well I have been looking at doing some more placeholders for the game, I have now completed the manual of learning so thats now going to be in there in the next build (yes it will be there soon Emm).

I have also finalised the weather after all it shouldnt snow on the main menu or in Egypt so this has been changed and the game itself now works as it should the weather system now has a new commands weatherClear that will get rid of all the weather stuff. This command is not in the startup system so I can add extra weather stuff to the weather effects for example if I want snow to get to blizzard conditions or a slight shower to become a monsoon :).

Its all coming together real nice and once complete I hope you think so too :)

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger