Friday, 3 December 2010

Noticing the notices...

Well as the game progresses there are the occasional oversights during the coding process especially if you test every function before putting it in the game. When I code I make everything modular so it can be added, removed or adjusted as required, this lead to a particular thorny problem where the message system kept crashing with a SIGBRT (amazingly cryptic errors those ;) ) but I located the problem and fixed it. Basically it was a 0 in the wrong place instead of a variable identifier, this has now been rectified and the game is running smoothly again :).

Emm has sent me a demo of the artwork for the 'nearing' completion hero and lets say ITS AMAZING :) I cant wait to see the hero in action :).

More soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger