Sunday, 3 April 2011

Dart trap is in :)

Well the dart trap is finally in the game, I still have to add the dart BUT the traps now appear on the wall :). Once the dart is whizzing across the level then who knows it will make the game MUCH more difficult.

On the engine front the entire game engine is looking nice, once the this is to a sufficient level to actually be near minib3d then I will make a module out of it and then update the module as required. As I have said before all I want to create is a game like System Shock 2 :)

Unfortunately time is short these days so I code when I get the chance to, hopefully as life gets a little easier the older they get the more time I will be able to devote to my coding exploits. These days its thirty minutes to ninety minutes a night if im lucky, this should increase later on hopefully :).

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger