Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Darts are getting there...

Well I have added the class that holds the entire dart system this will allow us to add the dangerous darts to the game I still have to add that to the level system but after that the last of the dangerous traps will be in there.

I have also located a bug with the trap code that will have to be sorted, I will fix this soon and then thats another tick of the chart :)

I have got Leadwerks Engine 2.42 this absolutely amazing engine should be at the top of any programmers list it can render games like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Doom3, for all those out there that havent got it yet I cannot praise the engine enough and with Leadwerks Engine 3 (coming soon) it will be able to render on anything imaginable from my Intel 945GM notebook right upto my ATI Radeon HD2600 XT and beyond and it will scale the graphics as required. At only around $200 why not give it a go :)

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger