Tuesday, 21 February 2012

One out, another begins...

Ok after the release of our ASCII module for BlitzMax and the beta builds sent to our internal team for testing, I have now started work on the next project this one will be a quick to release game (famous last words) that shouldnt take to long to get out there.

At the moment I am working on the render so that everything works as expected once this is complete I will make a rudimentry level builder and then move to getting the first stage of playability done, if all goes well I should have something playable by the end of the week so that me and Emm can test it. After all that its adding the stuff that makes a simple game a Graveyard Dogs game, ie ludicrous amounts of loverly graphics and a back engine to handle it all :D.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger