We have been hard at work here at Graveyard Dogs, Emm has been churning out graphics, images and stuff like a person possessed whilst I have been tapping away every second I can muster adding more and more to the game engine making the game more and more complete.
We have finally got around to adding the following:
1) The final map generation - this now makes alien breed like maps and can make an infinite number of them :)
2) Gun stuff - we can now hear the gun, its a nice sight to behold and once its all complete we can do much more :D
3) Fog of war - this adds so much to the game engine and makes it much more desperate and sinister :D
4) New player character - this is one of Emm's specials the character looks amazing and suits the game perfectly.
5) Massed aliens - they are everywhere and they attack from every angle :) There is still little changes that need to be sorted here BUT they are coming together.
6) Spawning - the aliens now no longer just stay dead when you kill them the system can spawn them elsewhere so you are never alone.
All in all we have been adding loads of other things under the hood BUT the game is now coming together and once its complete and polished to a fine shine we can get the game out there to the masses :D. Its always good at times like this not to lose focus as to what we are doing and where we are going with a particular game otherwise it will never get complete. Once this game is out there we intend on starting the next one, yes there is no peace for the wicked :).