Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Extraction...

Well I have now added the extraction system which I will be testing over the coming day or so, once thats perfected then I should be able to change colours of any image in the image to anything I want to :). This section will allow us to create loads of effects I always wanted to do things like the control panels in System Shock 1 where they are always updating but are just one texture.

EDIT:Well I have added a updateTextureFromData command that will allow me to effectively replace a texture in a game with another entry, this when used in the game will make it easy for me to get models rendered etc. It will also allow me to play with textures and get anything done :). I have also now added the updateTexture system to the whole system this will allow me to change everything on the fly as required.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger