Thursday, 26 August 2010

TColour, TDataBank :)

Well I have added some new stuff to the mix, we now have TColour and TDataBank these are for the colour replacement system (making the whole thing easier and more streamlined) now this is 100% complete we can do anything with it :).

Basically the whole system will allow me to replace colours in an image with another colour, the other thing I want to play with is 'palette' information once I can play with this the whole TColour system will be complete.

I have also changed the internals of the engine so now once a texture is changed with the data commands it will change in the 3d world straight away with no delays making the system more efficient yes this means that the updateTexture function is now deprecated so has been removed.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger