Monday, 3 January 2011

OSX Troubles...

Well the bloomin OSX bugs are rearing its ugly heads, bugs with the games and engine we are writing I can fix BUT when its bugs with the OS it should be fixed already. I have managed to get around it finally (after of about two hours of faffing around getting it working) I had to set it up manually and setting the whole system completed.

Now I have this done I can move on with getting the engine together...

The whole Wifi system on OSX starts out brilliant then bang cascades into oblivion now the connection is intermittent at best and drops at random intervals luckily I have a Linux and Windows laptop with which to update and upload builds of Tombstone. Also to post here :) I hope Apple fix this soon as its a real annoyance as I need to send builds to Emm as soon as they are completed and feature complete with the connection the way it is its more hit and miss whether or not it will actually connect properly. COME ON APPLE PLEASE SORT OSX 10.6.5 WIFI OUT.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger