Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Spheres of influence....

Well I am currently recoding the createSphere function the one I had I borrowed from the Blitz forums now this might sound good but it didnt work as I wanted it to within the Tombstone enviroment sooooo in good Ed fashion I am recoding the function from scratch to be as lean as possible but still give me excellent results. Early tests of the code give me the desired data for me to create the perfect sphere next will be to create the mesh in the engine and see how high detail it can get.

Everything I am testing at the moment is within the BlitzMax programming language, this language is very robust and makes a perfect testbed to work out new routines and functions it also has OOP (for those that dont know the acronym its Object Orientated Programming) which is very helpful.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogdigger